Thursday 13 June 2013

Music Video - Bin Labelling

Before I could start editing the footage for my music video I first needed to organise and label the Bins that held the footage so I would know exactly what piece of footage it was and where it was stored to make the editing process easier.

I decided to organise all of my footage from each shoot into a folder and label it so I knew which folder had the correct footage inside, and from each shoot I performed.

This is the shots inside the folder  labelled "Main Shots" which holds the bulk of the footage I will be using during editing, I changed the name of all of the footage which I would be using to something recognizable such as using simple words and numbers that would separate the shots. 

This is the second folder labelled "Main shots 2" which holds all of the footage taken from a different day and I have labelled each piece of footage in a similar way to the previous folder in order to recognise it during editing.

No comments:

Post a Comment