Friday 24 May 2013

Music Video Production - Filming Schedule

This is the schedule which I will be using to shoot the footage for my Music video production, i will be filming on these dates.

Ambient footage - 31st May 2013
This date is when I will be going out to film ambient footage which I could use as filler shots during the production and editing of my music video e.g. a shot of a busy street between cuts. The majority of this footage will be shots of residential areas, streets, roads and general background scenery that can be used to back up the video.

Main footage - 7-8th June 2013
For this day I intend to go out to film the main pieces of footage for use in my film, however if there are any problems such as poor weather or unavailability of participants then I would need to reschedule since it would cause problems with filming.

10th June 2013
Due to problems with willing participants in my film, I have had to reschedule the filming of the main footage for this date as the people I asked 2 weeks previously have become unavailable and let me down, even the backup people I intended to use are unavailable so for this shoot I intend to film in my second location and gather shots of ambient scenery, since I will need to resort to a contingency plan for the concept of my video

15-18th June 2013
These dates I will reserve to film any last remaining footage that I require for my production and to fix any mistakes I may have made during previous shoots. These days will be used as cleanup to gather remaining shots or go to any unvisited locations that I require as a means to gather enough footage suitable for editing.

No comments:

Post a Comment