Wednesday 21 November 2012

New Wave Footage -Bin Labelling

Before I could start work on my New Wave film the various footage I had gathered needed to be properly labelled and organised so that whilst editing it would be easier to find all of my footage and arrange it easily.

This is my footage from the first shoot we did, I labelled the folder its all in "New Wave footage 1"


These next 2 screenshots are from the second shoot where I labelled all of my footage and also labelled the folder "New Wave footage 2"


These next 2 shots are screens of the final folder full of footage which I labelled "New Wave footage 3"

 
These screenshots show all of my footage after it was labelled and organized in order for me to easily find it whilst I'm editing my new wave film.

No comments:

Post a Comment